Ayurveda treatment for Asthma at Satmaya Retreat
Our treatment for asthma focuses on restoring digestion with the help of various medications, dietary changes and lifestyle changes. We also remove kapha from the body and boost the immunity of the body. Hundreds of satisfied patients certify that Parathuvayalil hospital is the best ayurvedic hospital in Kerala for asthma treatment.
About Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat (part of Parathuvayalil Ayurveda Hospital):
Literal meaning of SATMAYA , a Sanskrit word is "ULTIMATE TRUTH". SATMAYA Retreat is the premium extension of PARATHUVAYALIL Ayurveda Hospital, a 50 year old traditional treatment centre, led by a well-known third generation Ayurvedic Physician Dr. Pathrose Parathuvayalil who is a qualified post graduate in MARMA CHIKITSA (Ayurvedic Orthopedics). Dr Pathrose through his 40 years service to ailing community has developed certain innovative techniques and treatments in treating joint related problems especially lower back and disc related issues.
The clinical team is supported by qualified team of Ayurvedic therapists and modern physiotherapists. A well set Clinical Lab, X Ray unit with ECG facility and causality unit to handle emergency medical condition are the highlights of our centre.
SATMAYA stands apart with its rich tradition of Ayurveda. But what makes it unique is the integration of Ayurveda with modern technology and medical knowledge. We have blended the best components of modern diagnostic tools like X-ray, Clinical Laboratory, Physiotherapy and Emergency medical unit without compromising the traditional values of AYURVEDA.
All the classical Ayurveda medicines and oils that are used and provided to our guests are prepared in our own ISO & GMP certified factory. Herbs that are used are locally cultivated and collected from the hills of Western Ghats. The factory is supported by a state of the art R & D and quality control laboratory.
Location of Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat: Set in two acres land in a serene and green ambience, this wellness retreat is a mere 21 km from the Cochin International Airport.
Fact File :
|1955 (Parathuvayalil Hospital)
|Keezhillam, Kerala, India
|Private Room, Independent Cottage and Independent Cottage with Private Pool
|Nearest International Airport
|Cochin (~21 kms)
Why Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat, Keezhillam?
- India's first ISO 9001-2000 Certified Ayurvedic Hospital
- Led by a renowned Ayurveda Physician with over 40 years of experience
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers.
- Qualified team of Ayurvedic Clinicians and Therapists.
- Modern facilities like X-ray lab, Clinic lab and ECG for proper diagnosis.
Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat has
- Modern physiotherapy centre for rehabilitation of Orthopedic and Neurologial patients.
- Support of modern medical doctors including the service of an Orthopedic surgeon for emergency care.
- Four well equipped Ayurveda therapy rooms.
- In house medicine production unit.
- Common swimming pool as per International Standards.
- Walkways, Open Yoga theatre, Artificial caves and Waterfalls.
What is included in the treatment
The treatment approach for the health programs varies according to the severity of the case and general inclusions are listed below:
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- A combination of these treatments: abhyanga, swedana(sudation),patrapinda, dry potli massage,navarakkizhi and basti etc.
- Group Yoga session daily.
- Use of Swimming pool, Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
- Return airport transfers from Cochin International Airport (COK).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Being an NABH approved Ayurveda Centre, you can get treatment and claim insurance** for eligible diseases.
- This is one of the best Ayurveda Retreats if you are looking to treat Tendon/Ligament injuries, Sports Injuries, Cervical Spondylosis & Disc-Bulge.
- This retreat is suitable if you are looking to treat Diabetes & Hypertension sequel, Allergy/Skin diseases, Arthritis, Psoriasis, Post Pregnancy & Post-Menopausal sequel, Eye and E.N.T, Lymphoedema, Neurological and muscular disorders (Paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, SLE etc) ,Gastro intestinal and Respiratory diseases.
- You can also consider this program if your objective is weight loss, detox and rejuvenation.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use guidance that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
** As per your policy terms and conditions.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Breakfast
- Personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time