Shreyas, a Yoga Retreat based in Bangalore, India, offers guests a private and tranquil haven to pamper, nourish and recharge themselves. At the same time, guests can immerse themselves within the wisdom of the timeless tradition of Yoga, Ayurveda and Vedanta.
Location of Shreyas Wellness Retreat: Shreyas is situated just one hour drive from the new Bangalore (Bengaluru) International Airport. Nestled in a sprawling 25-acre oasis of green, Shreyas is a seamless blend of the modern and the timeless, luxury and simplicity, indulgence and enlightenment.
Shreyas enables guests to integrate the manifold facets and benefits of Yoga into their daily lives without the austerity and rigour usually associated with ‘ashrams’. The 25 guests that can be accommodated are lovingly served with unparalleled personalised attention by a staff that are all trained in and are practicing Yoga.
Shreyas offers a variety of packages which are individually customised for each guest according to their preferences and level of experience. They include Wellness for the Soul, Ayurvedic Rejuvenation, The Joy of Giving, Weight Management and Silent Retreats among others, and vary in duration from 3 nights to 28 nights.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Accommodation||:||Pool side Cottages, Garden Suite Cottages and 3 Bed room Cottages|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Bangalore (BLR) (46 kms / 1 hour 20 mins)|
Why Shreyas Yoga Retreat?
- Recipient of multiple awards for Top Wellness Retreats in India, Best Spa etc.
- A member of Relais & Chateaux, a collection of the finest hotels and restaurants worldwide.
- Organically grown farm where guests are welcome to work in, planting/ picking the produce and communing with nature.
- An eco-friendly retreat that promotes responsible tourism.
- All dietary requirements catered to - vegan, wheat-free, lactose-free, low calorie, etc.
- Unique Community Service and Voluntourism exercises where guests can interact with and contribute to the local community.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapists.
The Shreyas Yoga Retreat has:
- Yoga and meditation hall
- Machans and meditation huts
- Open air amphitheatre , a library
- An Indoor Yoga Hall
- An infinity pool & heated jacuzzi
For rates beyond Mar'20, please call us at +919873040457 or email us at email@example.com
What is included in the treatment
- Ayurvedic & Wellness consultations
- 5 nights accommodation in Garden Tented / Poolside cottage
- 8 Personalised Ayurvedic Therapies per person
- 1 Swedish massage per person
- 1 Personalised Yoga Instructional Session per room
- 1 Personalised Pranayam Session per room
- 1 Personalised Medication / Yoga Nidra Session per room
- 1 Personalised Yogic Kriya – Jala neti / Vaman Dhauti
- Personalised inputs on Ayurveda and Wellbeing
- Session on integrating Yoga into your daily life
- Nature based exercises.
- Two Group Yoga sessions a day
- Once a day Group Chanting / Meditation session
- All vegetarian Gourmet meals
- Use of all recreational facilities – Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Bath, Gym, Cricket nets, Library and opportunity to watch one movie per day in Home theatre along with other guests.
- Airport transfers from Bangalore Airport
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Interpreter for Non - English foreign languages (optional / charged extra / subject to availability)
- Flight tickets (optional)
- Visa (optional)
Kriyas / Yogas practiced in this package may benefit you by relieving you from sinuses, nasal blockages, migraines, headaches,stomach problems & indigestion. This program may also improve your ability to concentrate & mindfulness.
- Suitable for Rejuvenation Seekers who want to experience various forms of Ayurveda and Yoga techniques by in a luxurious environment.
- Suitable for all ages and levels of experience
- An eco-friendly retreat that promotes responsible tourism
- Completely customisable itineraries
- No rigid time-table or routine – guests are free to spend their time as they choose
- Suitable both as part of your own longer-duration itineraries (2-3 nights of relaxation and rejuvenation in a luxury spa retreat at the end of a hectic package) as well as for longer duration packages upto 21 nights to de-stress , de-tox, practice yoga & meditation, participate in Community service, CSR initiatives, manage lifestyle-related ailments such as back aches, sleep disorders, weight problems, blood pressure etc
- All dietary requirements catered to - vegan, wheat-free, lactose-free, low calorie, etc
- Unique Community Service and Volun-tourism exercises where guests can interact with and contribute to the local community
- Organically grown farm where guests are welcome to work in, planting/ picking the produce and communing with nature
- Experience Village culture first hand by enrolling in a village tour
- Opt for a temple visit with a private arati (prayer offering)
- Easy connectivity from all major international airports and a short 50-minute drive from the airport
- Ideal for transit passengers because of proximity to airport as compared to Bangalore city
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Group Chanting / Sound Meditation Session
- Gourmet Vegetarian Breakfast
- Gourmet Vegetarian Lunch
- Group Yoga Session
- Gourmet Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time