Ayurveda treatment for Cervical Spondylosis at Satymaya Retreat
At Parathuvayalil Satmaya Retreat, we have a specialized set of clinicians and doctors who have been trained in curing Spondylosis. We follow some very exclusive treatment methods of treatment which relieve the patient completely. Some of our treatment methods include a simple prescription of a proper and healthy diet, Panchakarma (treatment using the five essential herbs), Siro Dhara (head bath using Ayurvedic herbal liquids), Shiro Vasti (lubrication of the surface of the head using herbal oils), Abhyangam (whole body oil massage), Nadi Swedan (steaming of the joints), Nasyam (cleansing of the respiratory track), Navarakizhi (steaming using Ayurvedic pouches), Elakkizhi (a sedative treatment using herbals). Hundreds of patients from various parts of the country have expressed their satisfaction regarding our efficiency in treatment. Also, Parathuvayalil hospitals have been specially identified for their premium services in Spondylitis.
About Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat (part of Parathuvayalil Ayurveda Hospital):
Literal meaning of SATMAYA , a Sanskrit word is "ULTIMATE TRUTH". SATMAYA Retreat is the premium extension of PARATHUVAYALIL Ayurveda Hospital, a 50 year old traditional treatment centre, led by a well-known third generation Ayurvedic Physician Dr. Pathrose Parathuvayalil who is a qualified post graduate in MARMA CHIKITSA (Ayurvedic Orthopedics). Dr Pathrose through his 40 years service to ailing community has developed certain innovative techniques and treatments in treating joint related problems especially lower back and disc related issues.
The clinical team is supported by qualified team of Ayurvedic therapists and modern physiotherapists. A well set Clinical Lab, X Ray unit with ECG facility and causality unit to handle emergency medical condition are the highlights of our centre.
SATMAYA stands apart with its rich tradition of Ayurveda. But what makes it unique is the integration of Ayurveda with modern technology and medical knowledge. We have blended the best components of modern diagnostic tools like X-ray, Clinical Laboratory, Physiotherapy and Emergency medical unit without compromising the traditional values of AYURVEDA.
All the classical Ayurveda medicines and oils that are used and provided to our guests are prepared in our own ISO & GMP certified factory. Herbs that are used are locally cultivated and collected from the hills of Western Ghats. The factory is supported by a state of the art R & D and quality control laboratory.
Location of Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat: Set in two acres land in a serene and green ambience, this wellness retreat is a mere 21 km from the Cochin International Airport.
Fact File :
|Established||:||1955 (Parathuvayalil Hospital)|
|Location||:||Keezhillam, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Private Room, Independent Cottage and Independent Cottage with Private Pool|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin (~21 kms)|
Why Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat, Keezhillam?
- India's first ISO 9001-2000 Certified Ayurvedic Hospital
- Led by a renowned Ayurveda Physician with over 40 years of experience
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers.
- Qualified team of Ayurvedic Clinicians and Therapists.
- Modern facilities like X-ray lab, Clinic lab and ECG for proper diagnosis.
Satmaya Ayurveda Retreat has
- Modern physiotherapy centre for rehabilitation of Orthopedic and Neurologial patients.
- Support of modern medical doctors including the service of an Orthopedic surgeon for emergency care.
- Four well equipped Ayurveda therapy rooms.
- In house medicine production unit.
- Common swimming pool as per International Standards.
- Walkways, Open Yoga theatre, Artificial caves and Waterfalls.
What is included in the treatment
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- A combination of these treatments: abhyanga, elakkizhi, podikkizhi, kati/prishtavasti, pizhichil, nasyam, ushmasweda, spinal baths, navarakkizhi, snehavasti, kashayavasti abhyanga, elakkizhi, podikkizhi, kati/prishtavasti, pizhichil, nasyam, ushmasweda, spinal baths, navarakkizhi, snehavasti and kashayavasti
- Group Yoga session daily.
- Return airport transfers from Cochin International Airport (COK).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (optional & chargeable basis).
- This treatment is suitable if you are looking to treat Cervical and Lumbar Spondylosis, Cervical Spondylitis and Ankylosing Spondylytis and Spinal Stenosis etc.
- Also suitable for Sports injuries, Disc-bulge, Lower back pain, Disc prolapse and other back and spine issues.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use guidance that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Breakfast
- Personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time