About Sanjeevanam Ayurveda Hospital:
From the makers of Medimix, Sanjeevanam is a premium Ayurveda Centre in Kerala with a modern approach to traditional ayurvedic medicine restoring the mind, body & soul.
The name Sanjeevanam is derived from the mythological plant “Sanjeevani” which is considered to be the “elixir of life”. With a vision of advancing the tenets of Ayurveda, Sanjeevanam ayurvedic centre in Kerala provide care and rejuvenation therapies to enable patients to live a healthy and better life. Whilst Ayurveda may be a staple of Indian wellbeing, this incredible combination of traditional Ayurveda with high tech modern technology offers a complete holistic sanctuary that blends the best of old and new together making Sanjeevanam one of the top ayurveda hospitals in Kerala.
Location of Sanjeevanam Ayurveda Hospital: Located in the lush tropical landscape of Kochi, Kerala, Sanjeevanam is one of the best ayurvedic hospitals in Kerala offering a NEW approach to holistic healing. The Ayurveda centre in Kerala seamlessly blends modern diagnostics, yoga, functional fitness & physiotherapy with the ancient art of Ayurveda to deliver a unique east-meets-west healing experience that will revive and revitalise your wellbeing.
Health Packages at Sanjeevanam Ayurveda:
1. Wellness Programs
- Stress/ Sleep problems
- Revitalising Eugenics (Pre - conception management)
- Rejuvenation / Anti ageing
- Detoxification / Immunity boosting
2. Care Programs
- Preventive Eugenics (with Genetic complaints)
- Chemo Care
- Ante natal/ Post pregnancy care
- Post natal care
- Post abortion/ Miscarriage care
- Diabetes (Type 2 DM)
- Geriatric/ Elderly care
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Pain management ( Arthritic, Spine & Joint related pains, various headaches etc)
- Post deaddiction rehabilitation
3. Curative Programs
- Organ care ( Liver, Lungs, Kidneys, Gastrointestinal ,etc related disorders )
- Lifestyle disorders (Hypercholesteremia, hypertension, hormonal disorders, etc)
- Pre diabetes
Fact File :
|Location||:||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Shared room, Deluxe room and Suite room|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin / COK (~29 kms) / 45 mins|
Why Sanjeevanam, Kochi, Kerala?
- Treats and cures a range of illnesses with Ayurveda which are not normally curable by other medical sciences.
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers).
- The first Ayurveda hospital to receive the prestigious Diamond class certification from the Ministry of Tourism.
- In-house preparation of medicines.
- Located in Kochi, Kerala , in the heart of kerala, yet far away from the main city to provide tranquility.
- Time tested treatments provided in lush green surroundings.
Sanjeevanam, Kochi, Kerala has
- State of the art 25 seater movie theatre which plays international movies through the day.
- E-library with a wide choice of books. If guests want a specific book, we are more than happy to order it online for his / her reading pleasure.
- A game room which has a wide range of activities and games.
- State of the art functional fitness gym along with personal sessions with our physio and trainer.
- Video conferencing board room up to 4 hours for staying in touch with work and family.
What is included in the treatment
The treatment approach for the health programs varies according to the severity of the case and general inclusions are listed below:
a. Light / Mild approach: Guest can choose anything from our food menu,1 major therapy per day, outdoor activities/ tours, no questionnaire filling or test reports required.
b. Moderate approach: Moderate diet restrictions, 1 major & 1 minor therapy daily, outdoor activities once in 3 days, and they may have to answer a short questionnaire.
c. Aggressive / Intense approach: Diet food instructed by the Physician, 2 major therapies daily, minimal outdoor activities, have to answer a detailed health questionnaire and do relevant investigations.
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg & Non-veg subject to doctor's discretion).Cuisines available include Continental, North Indian ,South Indian & Arabic across our two restaurants; Sanjeevanam (Veg ) and Melam (Non veg).
- One major and one minor Panchakarma session per day (Moderate Approach) followed by herbal drinks.
- Ayurveda treatments and medicines as prescribed by the wellness physician.
- Upto 4 bottles of mineral water per day.
- Daily Yoga sessions (Hatha or Kriya Yoga).
- Physiotherapy and Gym sessions, as required.
- Use of gym, e-library, video conferencing room, game room and movie theatre.
- Lake side walk everyday with our guide
- Return airport transfers from Cochin Airport (COK).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Costs of additional medical tests, if nay, conducted in-house.
- Self service laundry stations are available at INR 250 /day for guests to do their own personal laundry. However, we have a fully equipped, modern laundry center where we can do all laundry services for the guest at an additional charge.
- Personal Expenses.
- Being an NABH approved Ayurveda Centre, you can get treatment and claim insurance** for eligible diseases.
- This treatment is suitable for a range of illnesses ranging from pre-diabetes & early diabetes (type - 2), PCOS, psoriasis, mental health, spine and bone care and Organ care (liver, lung, kidney and gastrointestinal related disorders) to name a few.
- Program can be tailored for both Ayurveda explorers as well as people who have experienced Ayurveda before.
- Objective is to not only experience a different lifestyle approach, but also to tackle a nagging health condition.
- Experience local culture along with a healing intervention in a professional set up.
- Stress & Sleep Management programs, Weight loss, Skin care & Anti-ageing, Rejuvenation, Panchakarma, Pre-conception care and Immunity booster programs are also some of the programs to look forward to at Sanjeevanam Ayurveda Hospital.
**Currently Sanjeevanam Ayurveda Hospital is empanelled for cashless Ayurveda treatments with Care Health Insurance, Paramount Health Services, Future Generali, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co. Ltd, FHPL & Safeway Insurance TPA private limited. For all other insurance providers reimbursement facility can be availed subject to the guest’s medical insurance policy.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- A session of Hatha or Kriya Yoga
- Satvik & vegetarian breakfast
- One Major Ayurveda Treatment session
- Satvik & vegetarian lunch
- One Minor Ayurveda Treatment session
- A session at the Hair and Face clinic (every alternate day)
- Physiotherapy and gym sessions (as required)
- Satvik & vegetarian dinner