Palmshore Resort at the Kovalam Beach is part of the Somatheeram Ayurveda Group which is regarded as the trailblazer of Ayurveda tourism and the premier provider of authentic experiences of this ancient form of medicine in India . The group's first resort, the Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort in Chowara in the south of the Indian state of Kerala, was established back in 1985 and was the first successful realisation of a medical wellness concept in the sphere of Ayurveda. In addition to Somatheeram, the group's portfolio includes the sister resort Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village (also in Chowara).
Location of Soma Palmshore Beach Resort: Beach, Ayurveda and Yoga Resort with the panoramic view of the Sea & Beach in the world famous palm-fringed Kovalm Beach.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Trivandrum, Kerala, India (Light House Road, Kovalam Beach)|
|Accommodation||:||Standard Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Cottages (All rooms are A/C)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Trivandrum (14 kms)|
Why Palmshore Beach Resort?
- "Green leaf" classified Ayurveda resort.
- Part of the Somatheeram Group, ensuring you the world class quality in Ayurveda and Yoga.
- Exclusive beach with all beach facilities.
- All rooms have private sundeck / balcony overlooking sea and beach.
- The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Resort offers a Full range of Ayurveda and Yoga packages to meet your requirements.
Palmshore Beach Resort has:
- Ayurveda center with qualified and well experienced Doctors and Therapists.
- Yoga and Meditation Center.
- Swimming pool overlooking sea and beach.
- Conference hall with Wifi connection.
- Business Center, Souvenir Shop, Antique Shop & Ayurveda Beauty Clinic.
- 35 A/C Elegant and Luxurious Rooms and Cottages with all modern amenities,Satellite TV, Mini Bar etc.
- Sea facing restaurants serving multi-cuisine, sea food favourites and also has Ayurveda Vegetarian & Kattamaran Sea - Food Speciality Restaurant at the beach.
What is included in the treatment
- Interpreter for German, Italian, French and Russian languages
- Accommodation for 2 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category
- Ayurveda Breakfast + Ayurveda Dinner - vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- Airport transfers from Trivandrum Airport (IRV).
- One Yoga and Meditation session during the stay.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional)
- Visa (optional)
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal Expenses
- Suitable for first - time Wellness Explorers to experience a Wellness Holiday.
- Learn unique yoga asanas and meditation techniques that enhance your flexibility, stamina and health.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- Discuss the benefits of a Wellness Holiday with Experts and plan your next Holiday.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Self Meditation / Initial Relaxation in the morning
- Yogic / Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Relax at the beach
- Traditional Hatha Yoga Asana Practice, Pranayama & Meditation (once during stay)
- Satvic / Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time