Niraamaya Retreats is a selection of luxury boutique properties nestled in nature and crafted with care in some of the most spectacular destinations across India.The strenght of Niraamaya is in creating Wellness Programs using all the five pillars of wellness , namely Rest & Rejuvenate, Nutrition, Movement, Yoga and Mindfulness.
Besides, three properties at pristine locations in Kerala, you can experience Niraamaya in Kohima, Nagaland , the jewel of North - East India and in Bangalore for the busy bees.
Location of Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra, Kovalam : This Kovalam beach resort, perched on a dramatic cliff-edge flanked by secluded beaches boasts of its natural surroundings. Being a Relais & Châteaux property, experience sheer luxury at this Kerala Ayurveda resort. It is dotted with traditional Keralite heritage cottages that nestle in the shade of breezy coconut palms. Stay here and savor spectacular views of the Arabian Sea at one of South India’s most pristine locations.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Mullru, Kovalam, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Rock Garden, Heritage Classic, Heritage Superior,Heritage Premium,Family Villa and Signature Suites (Banyan Tree Bungalow & Octagon)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Trivandrum International Airport (TRV) / (21 kms / 45 mns)|
Why Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra?
- Niraamaya Spa has received unprecedented global recognition in some of the most prestigious forums worldwide.
- An eco-friendly venture that promotes local communities and crafts.
- 24/7 resident doctors.The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra has:
- A world class wellness spa rooted in rooted in Kerala's ancient wellness practices.
- A large outdoor swimming pool.
- A fitness deck.
- 20 well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors.
- 90 Therapists with special training in administering Ayurvedic treatment.
- 24 massage rooms, five treatment rooms.
- Facilities available for dhara oil dip and herbal steam & bath.
What is included in the treatment
The Wellness Program can be customized to achieve a specific health goal like Body Purification / Detox, Weight Loss or Anti - Ageing. The common inclusions for all programs are given below:
- Daily Wake up drink in the morning.
- Accommodation for 14 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category
- Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultation on arrival (30 minutes).
- Prescribed fat loss diet for lunch and dinner along with herbs and fruit juices.
- Daily Yoga Sessions for 60 minutes.
- Approximately 90 minutes of prescribed Ayurveda Therapy per day (refer brief below).
- Daily pre-scheduled Wellness Moments at the retreat (e.g. Walking Meditation and Aum Chanting etc.).
- Cooking sessions on Wellness Cuisines.
- Progress check with the doctor.
- Airport transfers from Trivandrum Airport (TRV)
Body Purification and Detox Program (Panchkarma Therapy) : This program is based on Panchakarma – a ﬁve-fold process for eliminating accumulated impurities from the mind-body physiology. Some of the beneﬁts of the Panchakarma is to eliminate toxins and replenishes the tissues with nourishment. It also helps to combat neurological ailments like paralysis, arthritis, rheumatism, dermatological problems, and mental disorders
Slim Body By Ayurveda: Time-tested Ayurveda proves that one can lose weight naturally by balancing the fat metabolism and correcting the Kapha dosha. The therapies will be complimented with internal herbal medications, regular exercises/ Yoga and strict Ayurvedic vegetarian diet. The program includes conditioning oil massages, body exfoliation, dry herbal powder scrub, anti-cellulite detox massages, detox body therapies and body puriﬁcation.
Anti Ageing Program (Kayakalpa): The program aims to slow down the degenerative charges in the body related to ageing by rejuvenating, immunizing and regenerating through a holistic transformation of the mind, body and soul. Best suited for Senior citizens (50 years and above).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- Customized program to suit your wellness goal - Body Purification / Detox, Weight Loss or Anti - Ageing.
- Experience Wellness at the World Renowned Niraamaya Spa.
- A comprehensive program designed as per your need to achieve best results.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- "Wellness Moments" Workshops (Walking Meditation , Aum Chanting etc.) and Cooking demonstrations.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Participate in Niraamaya Wellness Moments (e.g. Aum Chanting, Standing Meditation etc.)
- Satvic/Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time