Niraamaya Retreats is a selection of luxury boutique properties nestled in nature and crafted with care in some of the most spectacular destinations across India.The strenght of Niraamaya is in creating Wellness Programs using all the five pillars of wellness , namely Rest & Rejuvenate, Nutrition, Movement, Yoga and Mindfulness.
Besides, three properties at pristine locations in Kerala, you can experience Niraamaya in Kohima, Nagaland , the jewel of North - East India and in Bangalore for the busy bees.
Location of Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club, Thekkady: Wrapped in the cool embrace of a tropical rainforest, the Niraamaya Retreats, Thekkady is your chance to connect with nature. Tucked high in the misty mountains, this hideaway has a uniquely charming setting amidst a verdant cardamom plantation.
While the pure mountain air and the tranquility help you unwind, the exquisite Niraamaya Spa with Western & Ayurveda therapies will revive your senses. The treatments can be combined with a daily yoga session under lush tree canopy.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Kumily, Thekkady, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Garden Cottage and Mountain View Cottage|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin International Airport (COK) (~160 kms / ~4 hrs 15 mns)|
Why Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club?
- Niraamaya Spa has received unprecedented global recognition in some of the most prestigious forums worldwide.
- An eco-friendly venture that promotes local communities and crafts.
- 24/7 resident doctors.The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Niraamaya Retreats Cardamom Club has:
- A world class wellness spa rooted in rooted in Kerala's ancient wellness practices.
- A large outdoor swimming pool.
- A fitness deck.
- 20 well- experienced Ayurvedic doctors.
- 90 Therapists with special training in administering Ayurvedic treatment.
- 24 massage rooms, five treatment rooms.
- Facilities available for dhara oil dip and herbal steam & bath.
What is included in the treatment
AYURVEDA SKIN CARE PROGRAM : Ayurveda ensures that the skin care therapies are effective from within the system by re-balancing the dosha derangement and cleansing the blood which nurtures the skin, by eradicating the impurities. Thoughtfully chosen ancient recipes and skin care rituals which help in combating the ailments commonly faced by everyone today.
Tentative program is presented below:
- Daily Wake up drink in the morning.
- Accommodation for 3 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category
- Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultation on arrival (30 minutes).
- Daily Yoga Session for 60 minutes.
- Prescribed fat loss diet for lunch and dinner along with herbs and fruit juices.
- Daily pre-scheduled Wellness Moments at the retreat (e.g. Walking Meditation and Aum Chanting etc.).
- Approximately 90 minutes of prescribed Ayurveda Therapy per day (refer tentative plan below).
- Airport transfers from Trivandrum Airport (TRV)
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
- Program created to suit your requirement and skin care needs.
- Experience Wellness at the World Renowned Niraamaya Spa.
- A structured Skin Care program to nurture your skin.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- "Wellness Moments" Workshops (Walking Meditation , Aum Chanting etc.) and Cooking demonstrations.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga Session
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurveda Session as per program
- Participate in Niraamaya Wellness Moments (e.g. Aum Chanting, Standing Meditation etc.)
- Satvic/Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time