Naad is the primordial sound that echoes through the universe, the vibration that is believed to have originated with its creation and has been reverberating through our very being ever since. It resonates with the awakening of our spiritual growth, our kundalini and the time when we truly begin to find ourselves.
Aligned with this age-old philosophy, at Naad Wellness we believe that our bodies are like musical instruments which when tuned regularly produce beautiful melodies.
Naad embodies the ancient principles of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy and makes them relevant to heal modern-day lifestyle and health challenges. Each experience is tailor-made to suit an individual body type and is overseen by a resident physician. Through an amalgamation of therapies, nutrition, fitness and mindfulness, our experts use a 360-degree approach to bring balance to the body, mind and spirit.
Location of Naad Wellness Retreat: Naad Wellness is a luxury retreat is located near Kundli, Sonepat on the outskirts of the capital city Delhi.It is just four and a half hours from the pristine Taj Mahal at Agra and is an ideal getaway to combine with Delhi and Agra sightseeing.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Kundli, Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|Accommodation||:||Premium Room (private balcony), Luxury Room (Garden view), Royal Suite (Private Balcony with Garden view), Naad Suite (private balcony), Naad Suite (private terrage garden)|
|Climate||:||Summers (Apr - Jun) are usually warm. Monsoon season is Jul - Aug. Sep - Nov and Mar are cool. Winters (Dec - Feb) are cold.|
|Temperature||:||2 - 45º C|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Delhi International Airport (DEL) (~58 kms / 1.5 hrs)|
Why Naad Wellness Retreat?
- Close proximity to Delhi / NCR.
- Tailor made experiences
- Plethora of therapies and services - from Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy to Turkish Hamam etc.
- Expert Doctors and Therapists.
- Focuses on Holistic Well - being.
Naad Wellness Retreat has:
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Mini Golf
- Night Golf
- Temperature-controlled Swimming Pool
What is included in the treatment
A variety of therapies based on Ayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga as prescribed the Wellness Physician will be used for effective treatment of a Sports Injury. Major therapies have been listed below.
- Consultation with Wellness Physician
- Dental consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Accommodation for 14 nights in room as per chosen category.
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Meals
- Abhyanga Massage
- Choorna Pinda Sweda / Patra Pinda Sweda
- Upanaha Sweda
- Compress / Packs etc.
- Yogic kriyas (includes Neti, Kunjal Kriya, Laghu Shankh Prakshalan & Trataka as per our resident doctor’s recommendation)
- Daily fitness & leisure activities (such as Gym, Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Miniature golf, Lawn tennis, Badminton, Temperature-controlled Swimming pool, Reflexology track etc.)
- Complementary return transfers from Delhi International Airport (DEL)
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
Packages for 21 nights and 28 nights are also available. If you like to know more about them, please call us at +919873040457 or email us at email@example.com
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Foreign language interpreters other than English (optional, chargeable & subject to availability)
If you had a sports injury and are looking for a holistic treatment at a Luxury Wellness Retreat near Delhi, then Naad Wellness Retreat is the answer.
Sports Injury Management can minimise the damage to a muscle or joint, increasing the chance of full recovery, improving performance while also enhancing overall health, preventing injury and help in maintaining physical activity throughout life.
Following are some of the benefits of Sports Injury Management Package at Naad Wellness Retreat:
- Reduction in pain and swelling.
- Decreasing tissue inflammation.
- Reduction in degeneration and risk of injury.
- Increasing balance and coordination.
- Improving joint health.
- Increasing mobility and range of motion.
- Relieving muscle spasms.
- Strengthening weakened muscles.
- Ayurveda and Satvik cuisine to improve your health.
- Experience a plethora of in-house recreational activities such as Gym, Yoga, Miniature golf, Lawn tennis, Badminton, Temperature-controlled Swimming pool, Reflexology track etc.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Yoga / Pranayam / Meditation
- Yogic/ Satvik Breakfast
- Ayurveda / Massage / Naturopathy Session
- Yogic / Satvik Lunch
- Ayurveda / Massage / Naturopathy Session
- Leisure activities
- Satvik / Yogic Dinner
- Bed Time