Book Best Leh Ladakh Tour Packages From Delhi India
Leh Ladakh Tour Packages - If you are planning a trip to Leh Ladakh from Delhi or Mumbai, than book Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Goganges.com at the best cost. We have the best itinerary at an affordable price for Leh Ladakh holiday package with flights from either Delhi or Mumbai. There are multiple departures available for the Leh Ladakh tours from Delhi and Mumbai. Enjoy your Leh Ladakh vacation with GoGanges.com.
What is included in the treatment
- Return flights from Delhi / Mumbai to Leh as per the chosen option.
- 4 nights stay at Leh; Standard - Dimbir Residency/ Lounchay Residency Hotel/Royal Hills or similar OR Deluxe - Grand willow (Sup dlx) , Silk Route , City Palace , The Palace or similar.
- 1 night stay at Nubra valley; Standard - Nubra Eco Village (DLX) , Paradise Camp or similar OR Deluxe - Nubra Eco Village (Sup dlx), Boutique camp, summer camp, Sky Lark resort or similar.
- 1 night stay at Pangong; Standard - Norling Camp, Pangong Holiday Camp, Buddha camp or similar OR Deluxe - Pangong Resort camp, Martsemik Camp or similar.
- Tempo traveller from airport to airport on Shared in Coach (SIC) basis.
- 6 Breakfasts and 6 dinners.
- Assistance upon arrival and departure including welcome with Ladakh style tea in Hotel or Guest House.
- Transfers, Sightseeing & overland journey by non-air-conditioned Vehicle (Up to 12 Pax per Tempo Traveler and up to 6 Pax in Qualis / Xylo on sharing basis, as per the booked package).
- Wildlife fee.
- Environment fee charges.
- First Aid Medical kit in Cab.
- Oxygen Cylinder is also included in every vehicle
- All currently applicable taxes.
Note : All accommodation is on per double / triple sharing basis as per booking.
Private INNOVA Supplement Cost : 18500 / car
Date Change Penalty: 1500 Per Person over and above the applicable Selling Price
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Tips and porterage for the driver, local guide etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in inclusions.
- Water & drinks during meals.
- Personal expenses during the trip.
- Any item / extra services that is not indicated in the above program.
- Any deviations / additional costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight cancellations, misses or delays, airline failures, landslides, political unrest, road blocks (e.g. due to snow), bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Travel is planned in a manner that you will be able to soak in the spirit of the place, cover all attractions and relax too.
- All hotels have been carefully selected to so that you can enjoy long walks at leisure.
- From sightseeing to transfers, we have taken care of everything so all you need to is ENJOY.
- Best Price Assurance - Despite of maximum inclusions, we are offering you the tour at the best price.
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
Upon arrival in Leh, welcome by our local representative and transfer to a Ladakh style hotel. Later take a complete rest for Acclimatization to the arid high altitude of Leh (3505 m). Later in the evening enjoy the sunset point (Shanti stupa & Leh Market) followed by dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Sham Valley Excursion (90 Kms round trip)
After breakfast, you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Enjoy sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh, enroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Evening at leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 03 Leh - Nubra valley (125 Kms / 4Hrs)
Today after breakfast, drive about 04- 05 hrs. [125 kms] to Nubra – known as valley of flowers. After drive about 02 hrs. we will reach – The world's highest motorable road called Khardungla high about 18,380 feet above sea level. From the top we can see the most beautiful view of Indus valley & its snow covered peaks towering the sky and other side of the pass if weather remain clear we can see Karakorum mountain range and peaks too. We descend down to beautiful valley & transfer to the hotel, later have rest till evening ,before sunset we will take you for a short drive to Hunder sand dunes to visit & ride double humped bactrian camel, later back to hotel for overnight stay. If time permits we will have a village walk to see local people & its culture.
Day 04 Nubra to Leh
Morning after breakfast, we will visit the most picturesque Disket monastery on the hill top. Later continue drive to other side of Nubra valley – was the main part of silk route. We will continue our drive
back to Leh via Khardungla. Reach Leh & transfer to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Leh to Pangong, via Changla pass - 5320 mts) (150 kms /5-6hrs)
After breakfast, drive (154 km/ 6 hrs) to the spectacular Changthang Valley, winding your way over the exhilarating Chang la (5320m.)- The second highest point of our journey. The landscape on the way to Pangong is just spectacular. Overnight in camp or guesthouse.
Day 06: Explore Pangong Lake and drive back to Leh.
After breakfast, explore the picturesque Pangong Lake. The Lake is situated at 13,930 ft./ about 4300 mts. above sea level and is 125 km long, but is only four km at its widest, and extends almost in a straight line, way to Tibet; in fact, only a quarter of the lake is in India. En route you will see some Himalayan marmots & migrated birds. Later, leave for Leh for overnight in a hotel.
Day 07: Departure
Transfer to Airport for your flight back home. Carry home wonderful memories of the tour.