Kairali Ayurvedic Group is one of the pioneers of Ayurveda in India. Kairali is helping amalgamate Ancient Ayurveda with contemporary wellness needs and healing mankind worldwide through Kairali – The Ayurvedic Healing Village at Palakkad, Kerala and Kairali Ayurvedic Centres (Worldwide) alongwith Ayurvedic Medicines for the last 25 years. Now with over 700 employees and presence in 10 Countries, they truly have become one of the largest Global Operators in the field of Ayurveda.
Location of Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing : Set in a lush tropical jungle surrounded by farmland, this serene wellness resort is 11 km from the 18th-century Palakkad Fort and 16 km from Palakkad Junction train station.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Palakkad, Kerala, India (12 kms from Palakkad Fort)|
|Accommodation||:||Deluxe Villa, Royal Villa & Maharaja Suites|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Coimbatore (~66 kms)|
Why Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village , Palakkad?
- Won the “India’s leading Spa Resort” at the World Travel Awards 2015
- Won the “Best Destination Spa” award at the Indian Salon and Wellness Awards 2015.
- The Brands Academy awarded Kairali with the “Hospitality Excellence Award” in 2014 for being the best in the segment of cordiality and customer satisfaction.
- Won the “Best Ayurvedic Centre” award by Safari India (Prestigious Regional Travel Magazine) in 2013.
- Accredited with the Quality Certification ISO 9001:2015
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers.
- Medicines used at Kairali are manufactured in own GMP licensed Medicine manufacturing unit.
- Expert team of Yoga Instructors, Ayurveda Therapists and Ayurveda Doctors.
What is included in the treatment
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
- One Abhyangam Massage per person per day.
- Juice or Herbal tea after every treatment..
- Group Yoga session daily morning.
- Group Meditation session daily evening.
- Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation.
- Use of Swimming pool, Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (optional & chargeable basis).
- Suitable for first - time Wellness Explorers.
- Explore Wellness at a world renowned NABH accredited Wellness Centre.
- Enhance your knowledge through lectures from Yoga and Ayurveda Experts.
- Experience Yoga and Meditation Sessions for best experience in addition to Ayurveda.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Breakfast
- Personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation
- Abhyangam Massage
- Juice or Herbal tea
- Yogic/ Satvic Vegetarian Lunch
- Group Meditation Session.
- Satvic/Yogic Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time