About Indu Ayurveda Hospital:
Indu Ayurveda hospital is the first Ayurveda Hospital in Gujarat accredited from NABH. All new patients will be clinically Examined and Diagnosed by Panel of Experts from Ayurveda System of Medicine. We have traditional Ayurvedic Panchakarma procedures facilities for various diseases as well as Ayurvedic traditional spa available for wellness.
We have separate male & female Panchkarma theaters with 12 rooms dedicated for Panchkarma procedure. There are 35 beds in the hospital. We have 4 Out Door Patients Department according to Ayurveda like kayachiklitsa (physician), Panchakarma, Shalya (Surgery), Shalakya (ENT and Ophthalmology), Stree Rog (Gynecology) and baal rog (pediatrics). Ayurvedic restaurant also available in campus for traditional Ayurvedic food.
Location of Indu Ayurveda Hospital: Located on the outskirts of Vadodara in Ankodia, Sevasi-Koyli Road, Vadodara, Gujarat, Indu Ayurveda offers a perfect setting for wellness.
Indu Ayurveda Hospital offers a range of treatment options and major ones are listed below:
- Wellness / Rejuvenation packages
- Lifestyle diseases - diabetes, B.P, Cholesterol, Thyroid problems etc.
- Neurological disorders - Paralysis, Parkinson's etc.
- Skin diseases - Eczema, Psoriasis etc.
- Stomach illnesses - hyperacidity, chronic constipation, colitis etc.
- Bone and spine care - Arthritis, Sciatica, Spondylosis etc.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Accommodation||:||General, Semi-special, Special room and Suite room|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Ahmedabad / AMD (~110 kms) / 1 hr 15 mins|
Why Indu Ayurveda Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat?
- Treats and cures a range of illnesses with Ayurveda which are not normally curable by other medical sciences.
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers).
- Located in Vadodara, in the heart of Gujarat, yet far away from the main city to provide tranquility.
- Time tested treatments provided in lush green surroundings.
Indu Ayurveda Hospital, Vadodara, Gujarat has
- A dedicated Yoga hall.
- A landscaped garden.
- A library with a wide choice of books.
What is included in the treatment
The treatment approach for the health programs varies according to the severity of the case and common inclusions are listed below:
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg).
- Two to three Panchakarma sessions per day as prescribed .
- Ayurveda treatments and medicines as prescribed by the wellness physician.
- Yoga sessions.
- Use of library, garden etc. .
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities over and above mentioned in the inclusions.
- Return airport transfers from Ahmedabad Airport (AMD).
- Costs of additional medical tests, if any, conducted in-house.
- Personal expenses.
- Being the only NABH approved Ayurveda Centre in Gujarat, you can get treatment and claim insurance** for eligible diseases.
- This is a budget retreat if you are looking to treat Diabetes, Arthritis, Paralysis and Parkinson's and back and joints problems.
- Stress & Sleep Management programs, Weight loss, Skin care & Anti-ageing, Rejuvenation, Panchakarma, programs are also some of the programs to look forward to, at Indu Ayurveda Hospital.
**Currently Indu Ayurveda Hospital is empanelled for cashless Ayurveda treatments with National Insurance Company Ltd and Future Generali. For all other insurance providers reimbursement facility can be availed subject to the guest’s medical insurance policy.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- A session of Yoga
- Satvik & vegetarian breakfast
- One Major Ayurveda Treatment session
- Satvik & vegetarian lunch
- One Minor Ayurveda Treatment session
- Recreational activity
- Satvik & vegetarian dinner