The Resort welcomes students and seekers from all walks of life to stay and discover yoga and deepen their asana practice and knowledge. It has collaboration with experienced teachers who are internationally recognised by the Yoga Alliance. A wellness holiday at this resort will give you access to many forms of practice, ranging from Hatha yoga, Vinyasa yoga and Iyengar yoga, among other styles.
We believe yoga is more than just about the postures, but a holistic experience that transcends into all aspects of your life. That’s why, we have designed Devarya Wellness to be a simple & spiritual atmosphere - a haven for like-minded souls from around the world - that rejuvenates the body, invigorates the mind and refreshes the soul.
As we begin this wonderful journey of self-discovery in Goa, we welcome you to join us and together, we can experience something beautiful.
Fact File :
|Accommodation||:||Chakra Standard, Chakra Rooms, Cottages and Villa|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Goa (GOI) (56 kms) / 1 hr 40 mns|
Why Devarya Wellness Resort?
- An eco-friendly venture that promotes local communities and crafts.
- 24/7 resident doctors.The best possible ambience for Ayurvedic treatments.
- Individual diet plans charted by experts.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Devarya Wellness Resort has:
- Two swimming pools, relaxation areas and gardens.
- Private beach access with sun loungers.
- Chia Lounge which prides itself on using organic and locally produced goods wherever possible.
- facility for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diners. Other dietary requirements can also be catered for.
What is included in the treatment
- Accommodation for 7 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Ayurveda vegetarian cuisine - Healthy Breakfast and Dinners.
- A variety of evening activities including Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation.
- Airport transfers from Goa Airport (GOI)
- Daily yoga sessions - two sessions a day
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Experience Wellness in the heart of India's best known beach destination - It's truly a dream come true.
- Practice and learn unique yoga asanas, pranayama and meditation techniques that enhance your flexibility, stamina and health.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Wellness Vegetarian Cuisine to improve your health.
- Relaxation at the two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers.
- A variety of evening activities Indian Kirtan, OSHO meditations, Indian music, movie nights, chanting and meditation.
- Flexibility to create your own holiday schedule around yoga classes.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Dynamic Yoga Classes at 8:00 am uder the guidance of a skilled instructor
- Fresh fruit juices and Vegetarian Buffet Breakfast
- Go for Leisure walks / soak up the sun on the private beach
- Healthy Lunch (chargeable extra)
- Fresh salads and authentically prepared Indian delicacies from 7:00 pm.
- Evening activities at 8:00 pm including kirtan, meditation, classical Indian music and OSHO therapies.
- Healthy Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time