Ayurvedagram's parent company Kerala Ayurveda Limited is a 75 + year old Ayurveda Company which manufactures classical and proprietary herbal medicines/supplements conforming to strictest standards. The company also has gained rich experience in extensive research and analysis of the therapeutic mode of action of most of the products in its repertoire. This ensures that your treatment is taken care of from the beginning. The Group also boasts of an Ayurveda Academy in USA & India which are well established institutions having the experiencing of imparting various aspects of Ayurvedic principles and practices to over 3000 plus aspiring learners / students and therapists. .
Location of AyurvedaGram : A heritage property located on the outskirts of Bangalore, in the state of Karnataka, amidst 13 acres of lush greenery with 18th and 19th century Kerala cottages dotting the property. Come here to visit its gentle magic, and you will surely love this place of true healing, achieved through authentic Ayurveda treatments and Yoga; deeply spiritual and inherently peaceful.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Accommodation||:||Standard Rooms, Cottages and Kerala Houses (A.C. and non A.C.)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Bangalore (BLR) (~44 kms)|
- A heritage property built carefully to maintain the awe and feel of the ancient home (manas).
- Wellness Centre of the Year - 2017 award from FICCI.
- Recipient of the "Frost and Sullivan Healthcare Award" for Wellness Provider of the year for 2010.
- Best Ayurvedic Treatment center of the Year – 2017 award from ASSOCHAM.
- Has won numerous other accolades from various agencies.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Ayurvedagram has:
- 3 Ayurvedic doctors following strict healing protocols.
- Over 45 Kerala Massage Therapies, diet, yoga, meditation and pranayama.
- A treatment center with 10 rooms.
- 3 member Yoga faculty, trained from their own academy in Cochin.
- Medicine Manufacturing Unit.
- A long walking trek & facilities for badminton, table tennis and small gym.
- A library with books in multiple languages.
What is included in the treatment
The Yoga Arc tries to deliver an experience of all 4 arms of Yoga: Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Karma Yoga and Raj Yoga. The program can be tailored to address focused health issues (like specific body pain, stiffness, restlessness etc) and this will be explored during the Yoga Acharya’s check-in consultation with each guest.
- Accommodation for 2 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Consultation with Yoga Acharya (Expert) on check in.
- Full board Ayurveda vegetarian cuisine to improve the health.
- One group session each of Yoga, Meditation & Pranayam every day - held mainly in the yoga hall of Kuroormana known to be graced by Mahatma Gandhi once.
- Individual one on one Yoga sessions interspersed with small group sessions (max 3 people).
- Airport transfers from Bangalore Airport (BLR).
Note: Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirements as per consultation with the Wellness Physician on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Laundry, Laboratory charges and Discharge Medicines,if any, are chargeable extra.
- Interpreter for Non - English Foreign languages.
- Design your package to address specific health issues (e.g. body pain, stiffness, restlessness).
- Choose this resort for a Grandma like care and pampering.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic/ Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- Explore Yoga Philosophy, Chanting and Asanas.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Morning Walk
- Morning cleansing
- Yoga - Asanas
- Therapy (Major)
- Yoga - Pranayama
- Yoga - Meditation
- Therapy (Minor)
- Evening Walk
- Bed time