Ayurvedagram's parent company Kerala Ayurveda Limited is a 75 + year old Ayurveda Company which manufactures classical and proprietary herbal medicines/supplements conforming to strictest standards. The company also has gained rich experience in extensive research and analysis of the therapeutic mode of action of most of the products in its repertoire. This ensures that your treatment is taken care of from the beginning. The Group also boasts of an Ayurveda Academy in USA & India which are well established institutions having the experiencing of imparting various aspects of Ayurvedic principles and practices to over 3000 plus aspiring learners / students and therapists. .
Location of AyurvedaGram : A heritage property located on the outskirts of Bangalore, in the state of Karnataka, amidst 13 acres of lush greenery with 18th and 19th century Kerala cottages dotting the property. Come here to visit its gentle magic, and you will surely love this place of true healing, achieved through authentic Ayurveda treatments and Yoga; deeply spiritual and inherently peaceful.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Accommodation||:||Standard Rooms, Cottages and Kerala Houses (A.C. and non A.C.)|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Bangalore (BLR) (~44 kms)|
- A heritage property built carefully to maintain the awe and feel of the ancient home (manas).
- Wellness Centre of the Year - 2017 award from FICCI.
- Recipient of the "Frost and Sullivan Healthcare Award" for Wellness Provider of the year for 2010.
- Best Ayurvedic Treatment center of the Year – 2017 award from ASSOCHAM.
- Has won numerous other accolades from various agencies.
- Expert Doctors and Therapist.
The Ayurvedagram has:
- 3 Ayurvedic doctors following strict healing protocols.
- Over 45 Kerala Massage Therapies, diet, yoga, meditation and pranayama.
- A treatment center with 10 rooms.
- 3 member Yoga faculty, trained from their own academy in Cochin.
- Medicine Manufacturing Unit.
- A long walking trek & facilities for badminton, table tennis and small gym.
- A library with books in multiple languages.
What is included in the treatment
Treatment is individually tailored for guests.Some of the objectives of the program can be Spine and joint care, Detox / Panchkarma, rejuvenation, stress management, beauty programme and anti-obesity.
You can also consider this program for serious chronic cases: rehabilitation after cancer surgery and chemo; fibromyalgia, severe arthritis, auto immune diseases, stubborn skin issues like psoriasis, chronic sinusitis etc.
- Accommodation for 14 nights or more as per the chosen package and room category.
- Consultation with Yoga Acharya (Expert) on check in.
- Full board Ayurveda vegetarian cuisine to improve the health.
- One group session each of Yoga, Meditation & Pranayam every day - held mainly in the yoga hall of Kuroormana known to be graced by Mahatma Gandhi once.
- One Major and One Minor treatment a day.
- Airport transfers from Bangalore Airport (BLR).
Additional information about The Beauty Arc Program:
Ayurveda sees Beauty as a mirror to your physical, mental and spiritual wellness.
This 14 day program offers traditional herbal beauty treatments, some of which were once the preserve of Kerala’s Royal Families. The aim is to rejuvenate tired skin and hair through special cleansing and Ayurvedic beauty rituals.
The Beauty Arc starts with an individual assessment of beauty needs by the Ayurvedic physician in charge of this program. At the end of the program there will be an exit evaluation.
Every day in the Beauty Treatment Room you will experience 2 refreshing Ayurvedic Beauty Treatments. You will also experience the calming advantages of practicing meditation, pranayama and Shanti Yoga, the gentle Yoga exercises practiced at the ‘Gram.
Home care practices are also taught. These include exercises, diet and simple Ayurvedic beauty care. Advice is given on nutrition and sleep patterns and a simple daily care routine set. This enables the guest to maintain the level reached at the ‘Gram.
Note: Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirements as per consultation with the Wellness Physician on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Laundry, Laboratory Charges & Discharge Medicines,if any, are chargeable extra.
- Interpreter for Non - English foreign languages.
- Choose this if you like to address specific health issues (e.g. Spine and Joint care,Stress Management, and Anti - Obesity) or are simply looking for Detox / Panchkarma, Rejuvenation or Beauty / Skin care programs.
- Also consider this program if wish to deal with serious chronic illnesses, namely, rehabilitation after cancer surgery and chemo; fibromyalgia, severe arthritis, auto immune diseases, stubborn skin issues like psoriasis, chronic sinusitis etc.
- Choose this resort for a Grandma like care and pampering.
- Experience freshness and vigor with every breath and cleanse yourself from all your accumulated stress.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use tools that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic/ Ayurveda and Satvic vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
- Explore Yoga Philosophy, Chanting and Asanas.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Resort. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Morning Walk
- Morning cleansing
- Yoga - Asanas
- Therapy (Major)
- Yoga - Pranayama
- Yoga - Meditation
- Therapy (Minor)
- Evening Walk
- Bed time