Ayurvedic treatment for Sciatica at AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital
Treatment for sciatica problem is aimed at reversing the disease process by identifying the underlying causative factor and relieving the pain and symptoms associated with sciatica. Ayurvedic Treatment for Sciatica at AVN Arogya alleviates the need for surgery and improves quality of life.
We identify the individual constitution of the patient and all the predisposing factors, and tailor an individualized program to address the condition.
After a detailed consultation, the ayurvedic physician assesses several causative factors which predispose the body to the condition and offer treatment to change those basic causative factors. To address the symptoms like pain, Ayurvedic medicines, and oil and herbal massages and other therapies like Kativasthi are administered.
To strengthen the tissues and correct the underlying causes, the most important treatment comprises of Kashaya vasti, Snehavasti, Kati Vasthi, Ksheeravasthi, Podikkizhi, Ilakkizhi, Tailadhara etc are used along with diet and lifestyle changes.
We also use Physiotherapy for pain relief. After the relief of symptoms, we train patients in appropriate exercises to prevent further recurrence as well.
Stress is one of the other factors which creates tightness of the muscle making the problem chronic. So we train the patients in stress management techniques as well to provide a holistic treatment.
About AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital:
The healthcare wing of the AVN group, AVN Arogya Healthcare ltd, headquartered in Madurai, currently operates a full fledged 100 bedded Ayurvedic Hospital at Madurai and a network of Ayurvedic treatment centres at Chennai, Madurai, Bangalore, Mumbai and Cochin.
AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital at Madurai is a residential Ayurvedic treatment centre offering a comprehensive and holistic treatment approach with an equal emphasis on preventive and curative healthcare.
Adopting a holistic ayurvedic treatment philosophy, AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital offers an integrated approach by offering the best of Ayurvedic treatment combined with Yoga, Naturopathy, Diet and Fitness, and Rehabilitation services. The support of Modern medicine is also harnessed in the management of diseases for which Ayurveda alone may not be the best solution. The unique integrated approach helps us to treat several problems which do not respond adequately to only one system of medicine. Modern diagnostic methods are utilized side-by-side with the Ayurvedic treatment methods, for diagnosis of diseases and for tracking of the effectiveness of the ayurvedic treatment through measurement of objective parameters when necessary and possible.
The senior ayurvedic physicians who directly treat the patients have a vast experience of about 25 years each and are part of a rich tradition of three generations and over 80 years of Ayurvedic practice. The hospital also boasts of a well knit paramedical team who are thoroughly trained to offer effective ayurvedic treatment with a high degree of care and compassion towards the ailing.
The hospital has a range of preventive healthcare programs for rejuvenation, weight loss etc. and effective treatment for a wide range of diseases. Whether it is back pain ,a neurological disease or a skin illness, AVN Arogya is the place to get well.
Location of AVN Arogya: Situated on a campus just 7 Kms from the heart of Madurai city, on a 15 acre campus with lush green lawns, swaying palm trees and a spaciously laid out modern hospital building and infrastructure.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Accommodation||:||Economy, Executive Non - A/C,Executive A/C, Classic Villa, Deluxe Villa and Royal Villa|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Madurai / IXM (~13 kms) / 30 mins|
Why AVN Arogya, Madurai, Tamil Nadu?
- Treats and cures a range of illnesses with Ayurveda which are not normally curable by other medical sciences.
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers).
- Located in the temple city of Madurai (starting point for Kanyakumari) so you can get treatment and do a temple tour if you wish.
- Time test treatments provided in lush green surroundings at affordable rates.
AVN Arogya, Madurai, Tamil Nadu has
- An in house haematology and bio-chemistry lab.
- Experience of over 85 years at offering the services required to heal effectively.
- Dhyana, a dedicated Yoga & Meditation Center
- Kaya, the aerobic zone is well equipped with modern fitness equipment.
- The Courtyard - The open-to-sky Amphitheater for health lectures and cultural programs.
- Qualified team of Ayurvedic Clinicians and Therapists.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- A combination of these treatments: Kashaya vasti, Snehavasti, Kati Vasthi, Ksheeravasthi, Podikkizhi, Ilakkizhi, Tailadhara etc.
- Group Yoga session daily.
- Use of Swimming pool, club and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
- Return airport transfers from Madurai Airport (IXM).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- This treatment is suitable if you are looking to treat Sciatica , Slipped disc, Spondylosis, Lumbago or Spondylolisthesis.
- You can also consider this program if you are in search of the treatment for Sacroiliitis,Spinal Stenosis, Facet Arthropathy, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Osteoporosis or any other back, neck or spine problems.
- Walk out with renewed confidence in life.
- Time tested treatments under experienced physicians in a retreat with more than eight decades of legacy.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use guidance that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvik vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Breakfast
- Personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time