Ayurvedic treatment for Osteoarthritis at Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital
At Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital, we provide a combination of Ayurvedic therapies that are administered by our Team of experienced Ayurveda Physicians and trained therapists to treat osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis is degenerative disorder and progresses with ageing with severe symptoms. We tailor the treatment plan to prevent further deterioration of the affected joint, reduce the symptoms associated with the condition and rejuvenate the body using a combination of ayurveda treatment techniques.
We assess the situation and accordingly advise patients on the need for having joint strengthening therapies using medicated oils on their joints regularly and reduce the risk. A complete detox treatment plan is suggested for those patients who are badly affected by the condition with severe symptoms. A full course of detox and strengthening therapies performed once a year prevents further damage to the joint tissues and keep them strong and rejuvenated.
At Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital, we provide safe and effective herbal treatment plans that are customized as per individual patient condition to treat and recover from mild to severe osteoarthritis condition.
From our past experience, we ensure that patients who use our protocol are able to lead a much better quality of life as the continuous treatment method prevents further deterioration of their condition even with ageing. We offer holistic treatment at our center with integrated Physiotherapy and Yoga as part of our therapeutic approach.
About Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital:
Ayur Bethaniya hospital was set up by Mr. C.C. William Verghese, the chairman of the esteemed BRD Group which has interests spanning financial services, education, real estate and automobile.
Along with the best medical infrastructure and medical utilities, we provide services from expert doctors and staff for all round care and support to the patients.
With a great team of experienced hands along with management partners, Ayur Bethaniya assures that it will be the best solution for all diseases ranging from chronic diseases to lifestyle disorders. Ayur Bethaniya Ayurveda Hospital promises genuine treatments with a homely atmosphere to the patients.
Location of Ayur Bethaniya: Spread across 8 acres of clean and green environment, just 13 Kms from the heart of Thrissur city.
Fact File :
|Location||:||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|Accommodation||:||Premium Non - A/C, Premium - A/C, Executive Non - A/C,Executive - A/C, Suite Non A/C, Suite A/C|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Cochin / COK (~66 kms) / 1hr 40 mins|
Why Ayur Bethaniya, Thrissur, Kerala?
- Treats and cures a range of illnesses with Ayurveda which are not normally curable by other medical sciences.
- Accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Health Care providers).
- Green Leaf Certified by Kerala Government - highest quality of tourism certificate
- Located near the city of Thrissur so you can get treatment and do a temple tour of Guruvayur (famous Krishna temple) and Guruvayur Elephant Sanctuary, if you wish.
- Time test treatments provided in lush green surroundings at affordable rates.
Ayur Bethaniya, Thrissur, Kerala has
- An in house haematology and bio-chemistry lab.
- A Muslim prayer room and a Christian Chapel
- Facility for Thermal Massage.
- A swimming pool
- Health club - well equipped with modern fitness equipment.
- Organic vegetable farm and herbal garden.
- Qualified team of Ayurvedic Clinicians and Therapists.
What is included in the treatment
The treatment approach for the health programs varies according to the severity of the case and general inclusions are listed below:
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only).
- One major and one local Panchkarma session per day.
- Ayurveda treatments as prescribed by the wellness physician.
- Daily Group Yoga and Prayer sessions.
- Use of Swimming pool, club and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities.
- Return airport transfers from Cochin Airport (COK).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses.
- Being an NABH approved Ayurveda Centre, you can get treatment and claim insurance** for eligible diseases.
- This treatment is suitable if you are looking to treat Stroke, Parkinson's , MND, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Scelerosis and Cerebral Palsy.
- You can also consider this program if you are in search of the treatment for Retinitis Pigmentosa, Uveitis (Red Eyes), Scoriosis, Eczema, Infertility, Endometriosis and PCOD.
- Walk out with renewed confidence in life.
- Time tested treatments under experienced physicians in a retreat with more than eight decades of legacy.
- Take home a relaxed, healthier and happier you with easy-to-use guidance that maintain wellness for lifelong.
- Yogic / Ayurveda and Satvik vegetarian cuisine to improve your health.
** As per your policy terms and conditions.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- Group Yoga Session
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Breakfast
- Personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Lunch
- Ayurvedic Therapy
- Ayurveda / Satvik Vegetarian Dinner
- Bed Time