About Soukya International Holistic Health Centre:
SOUKYA is founded by Dr. Issac Mathai M.D., a holistic physician who is an internationally renowned holistic health consultant.
The U.S.P of Soukya is a detailed holistic health evaluation, medically designed individualistic protocol that includes treatments from different systems of medicine and complementary therapies.
The phenomenal advancement of modern medicine has led to increasing super specialization. As a result, human beings are often viewed as a conglomeration of organs. It is crucial to understand ourselves as multidimensional beings possessing body, mind and spirit. All are inextricably connected, and a dynamic balance of all three is essential for real well-being. Holistic medicine views the patient in totality as a human being, in the context of his or her surroundings. Thus, treatment is based on the physical, psychological, social, nutritional, environmental and spiritual needs of that individual.
The fundamental principle underlying Holistic Treatment is that the natural defense and immune system of an individual, when strengthened has the potential to heal and prevent diseases.
Location of Soukya: Spread across 30 acre certified organic eco-friendly farm in Whitefield , Bangalore,
At SOUKYA we handle all kinds of Medical issues, including Chronic and Rare conditions. Our specialized Medical programmes include:
- Bone and muscle problems e.g. Arthritis, Spondylosis
- Skin disorders eg. Eczema
- Women health issues e.g. PCOD
- Lifestyle disorders e.g. Diabetes, Thyroid , Hypertension etc.
- Respiratory disorders e.g. Asthma,
- Paediatric disorders (Autism etc.)
- Neurological disorders
- Gastroentestinal disorders
- ENT problems
- Smoking Cessation and De-addiction.
- Cancer Rehabilitation: Supportive & Palliative Cancer care.
- Weight loss
- Ayurveda Panchakarma & detoxification program
Fact File :
|Location||:||Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Accommodation||:||Deluxe, Deluxe Special, Super Deluxe, Super Deluxe Special|
|Nearest International Airport||:||Bangalore / BLR (~41 kms) / 1 hour 20 mins|
Why Soukya, Bangalore?
- Treats and cures a range of illnesses via an integrated approach of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Yoga.
- Curative treatment for more than 100 medical conditions.
- India’s 1st NABH Accredited AYUSH Hospital for Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Yoga & Naturopathy’.
- Time tested treatments provided in lush green surroundings.
- 'Best Indian Holistic Health Centre’ - CNBC Travel Awards.
- Won the BEST WELLNESS CENTRE’ National Award - Ministry of Tourism, India.
Won the 'MOST SPIRITUAL’ in the world – Conde Nast Traveller Awards.
Soukya, Bangalore has
- Over 300 medicinal plants & herbs at our medicinal garden
- In-House production of oils.
- In-house library and swimming pool.
- A game room which has a wide range of activities and games.
- A badminton court.
What is included in the treatment
The treatment approach for the health programs varies according to the severity. General inclusions are listed below:
- Detailed holistic health evaluation.
- Accommodation for 14 nights as per chosen option.
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg & Non-veg subject to doctor's discretion).
- Ayurveda and supporting treatments and medicines as prescribed by the wellness physician.
- Daily Group Yoga sessions.
- Talks by doctors , cooking demonstrations
- Musical programmes, garden tours and bird watching.
- Use of library and game room.
- Return airport transfers from Bangalore Airport (BLR).
** Exact program may differ and will be tailored to your requirement basis consultation with a Wellness Physician, on arrival.
What is NOT included in the treatment
- Flight tickets (optional & chargeable basis).
- Visa (optional & chargeable basis).
- Meals and activities not mentioned in inclusions.
- Costs of additional medical tests, if any, conducted in-house.
- Personal Expenses.
- Soukya is known for its holistic and integrated approach for treating the root cause with a combination of multiple systems of medicines including Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Homeopathy.
- Being an NABH approved Ayurveda Centre, you can get treatment and claim insurance** for eligible diseases.
- This treatment is suitable for a range of illnesses ranging from respiratory problems, diabetes, PCOS, psoriasis, mental health, spine and bone care and Organ care (liver, lung, kidney and gastrointestinal related disorders) to name a few.
- Weight loss, therapeutic skin care, Rejuvenation, Panchakarma and Immunity booster programs are also some of the programs to look forward to at Soukya.
Given below is a tentative schedule followed every day of your stay at the Retreat. Exact plan will be briefed to you once you arrive at the Resort.
- Wake up
- A session of Hatha or Kriya Yoga
- Satvik & vegetarian breakfast
- One Major Ayurveda Treatment session
- Satvik & vegetarian lunch
- One Minor Ayurveda Treatment session
- A session at the Hair and Face clinic (every alternate day)
- Physiotherapy and gym sessions (as required)
- Satvik & vegetarian dinner